What are Google Ads
Google Ads or what was formerly known as Google Adwords is a system whereby any business can be seen online for any variety of search terms they choose by paying “Per Click”. This where the acronym PPC or “pay per click ” originated.
Why Google Ads and Not SEO
This method of online advertising is very effective and efficient in that it can make you visible and available to attract more business and customers through visits to your website in a very short period of time. Often within hours and at the extreme, within days. This Ad method can be a stand-alone service or a fantastic method for gathering data for an ongoing SEO campaign.
By starting out with either an SEO / Adwords combo campaign or just an Ads by Google campaign alone you can
- Gather valuable data as to what keywords people are clicking on most
- Learn what keywords “convert” the best out of the available data.
- Pick up some quick new business to help pay for the ongoing SEO campaign
- Track microdata like PDF downloads, form fills, cart abandonment on E-comm sites, and many other pieces of valuable info.
- There is almost no limit to the possibilities!
Don’t wait for your competition to lead the way online! Call and find out what Google Ads can do for your business today!
You can fill out the Evaluation form below this sentence if you would like a free evaluation. Or Call Us +1 905-233-2488